Sometimes adults need a rOBORANT course in how to engage politely! Neil's humourous and down-to-earth approach is refreshing.
Neil believes in COMITY [kom-i-tee] a mutual courtesy - CIVILITY - that goes beyond politeness. Comity is disagreeing or engaging in conflict without disrespect. It is seeking to understand and finding that common ground for productive dialogue. Learn to acknowledge differences in personalities, listening past one's preconceptions and find the comity of human dynamics..
In this Humanitarian Session, Audiences explore:
- The good news - it is not all negative
- It is not easy being nice: Social awareness and etiquette
- The human behaviours of civility
- How teams can grow through what it goes through
- Actively choosing civility
What is morale and what does it have to do with manners? Find out in this transformative session on civility.