Sometimes adults need a refresher course in how to engage politely! Neil's humourous and down-to-earth approach is refreshing.
We are in a civility crisis! Experts suggest that general civility, moral, and social responsibility are on a rapid decline. More and more we are feeling the social impact of a high-tech, low-touch world and generations of adolescents are growing up with lowered moral and social awareness. Neil’s session on civility is a practical and important look at how each of us can contribute to changing the course of the civility crisis.
In this Humanitarian Session, Audiences explore:
- The good news - it is not all negative
- It’s not easy being nice: Social awareness and etiquette
- The 10 expected and respected behaviours of civility
- How teams can grow through what it goes through
- Actively choosing civility
What is moral and what does it have to do with manners? Find out in this transformative session on civility.