SOMETIMES, SOCIETY NEEDS A LITTLE REFRESHER COURSE ABOUT HOW TO ENGAGE PEOPLE POLITELY! NEIL'S HUMOUROUS AND DOWN-TO-EARTH APPROACH IS ALL THE REFRESHMENT YOU WILL NEED.
Neil believes in COMITY and CIVILITY; mutual courtesies that go beyond the concept of politeness.
Comity is disagreeing or engaging in difference but without disrespect or negative tone. It seeks to understand and find common ground for productive dialogue. With Neil’s help, you can learn to acknowledge differences in personalities, listen past your preconceptions, and find the comity of human dynamics.
IN THIS HUMANITARIAN SESSION, AUDIENCES EXPLORE TOPICS INCLUDING:
- The Good News (because it’s not all negative)
- It’s Not Easy Being Nice: Social awareness and etiquette
- The Human Behaviours of Civility
- How Teams Grow Through What They Go Through
- Actively Choosing Civility
What is morale and what does it have to do with manners? Find out in this transformative session on civility.