A high-energy speaker, Neil will share ways to break out of status quo thinking and discover people-centric approaches that work.
Neil believes we are all leaders regardless of our job titles and we all have the ability to shift people’s mindset during a change. He is passionate about creating great speaking experiences that engage people with practical tools to make their work lives better. His pragmatic focus is grounded in science, laced with humour and strengthened by his flair of bringing the ‘real’.
During Neil’s transformative presentation, Audiences will:
- Overcome the paralysis of change
- Get mobilized through transitioning thought perspectives
- Develop change-ready thinking and behaviours
- Use the power of resilience to repeat the cycle of success
- Learn to gracefully handle change
- Embrace the craziness of today's modern world
Neil has a solid background in change management and over his experience in numerous market spaces, he has transitioned into leading education and organisational change initiatives in large, multi-generational organisations – as well as consulting with leaders and executives on individual behaviour change.